Discover small-town charm in California's tech hub
Overlooking Wildwood Park and Saratoga Creek, our hotel offers a quiet haven within the technology hub of Silicon Valley. Explore natural amenities including the tree-lined streets of Saratoga, Cupertino, San Jose, and Los Gatos, all nearby. We’re a 20-minute drive to Stanford University and close to some of the world’s most innovative companies including Google and Apple. You’ll also find world-renowned wineries nearby, including Mountain Winery and Mount Eden Vineyards. Most of our rooms feature private balconies with peaceful views of the nature park.
Dogs are welcome in select rooms at The Inn at Saratoga. View our dog policy waiver for more information.
Peaceful stays in Silicon Valley
Our 47 rooms combine comfortable spaces, floor-to-ceiling windows, and peaceful surroundings. Whether you’re here on business or taking a leisurely trip, find a place to recharge at our boutique hotel.
Every room features
- Free WiFi
- Keurig coffee maker and pods
- Work desk
- 47-inch TV
- Mini fridge
- Iron and ironing board
- Task lighting
- Laptop safe
Intimate meetings in Silicon Valley
Minutes from the best of Silicon Valley, discover an intimate space for your meetings and business events. With space for up to 40 guests and add-on options, including a continental or hot breakfast, beverages and evening social bites. The Inn at Saratoga offers the perfect space for business discussions and presentations.
Meetings & Events
Inspire your guests in our 800 square foot Oak Conference Room. Accommodate up to 40 guests with our theater-style set up.
- Latest A/V equipment including Apple TV
- WiFi available in meeting room
- Customizable space
Location and attractions
Just off CA-85 S, our hotel is situated in the heart of Silicon Valley. The Inn at Saratoga is near famous headquarters, major cities, and excellent restaurants. Close to wineries and tasting rooms, golf courses, wedding venues, and downtown Saratoga.
- Bella Saratoga – 0.1 mile
- Hachi Ju Hachi – 0.1 mile
- Montalvo Arts Center – 1.6 miles
- Mount Eden Vineyards – 2.5 miles
- Mountain Winery – 3.2 miles
- Netflix HQ – 4.9 miles
- Apple HQ – 5.4 miles
- Google HQ – 14.4 miles
- San Jose Airport – 15.8 miles
- Stanford University – 18 miles
- Santa Cruz – 25.6 miles
From San Jose Airport:
- Merge ontp I-880 S
- Continue on CA-17 S
- Merge onto CA-85 N toward Mountain View
- Take exit for Saratoga Avenue
- Turn left onto Saratoga Avenue
- Continue onto Big Basin Way
- Turn right onto 4th Street
- Turn right into hotel
From hotel to downtown San Jose:
- Turn left onto Big Basin Way
- Continue on Saratoga Avenue
- Turn right and take ramp onto CA-85 S
- Take the exit onto CA-17 N
- Take exit 27A toward downtown San Jose onto I-280 S